Zero Trust demands more than authentication.
Add context-aware, just-in-time authorization to continually validate access to information and processes.
With dynamic authorization you can quickly and confidently reduce your threat surface by giving the right people access to the right information at the right time.
In a recent webinar, Axiomatics industry experts join Dr. Chase Cunningham and KuppingerCole’s John Tolbert to discuss how technologies like remote browser isolation and dynamic authorization can be integrated into a Zero Trust approach.
What you’ll learn
- Three essential dimensions of an identity architecture
- IAM is changing and it’s accelerating. What does IAM require for Zero Trust?
- Where Dynamic Authorization fits in the Zero Trust framework
- How runtime authorization makes Zero Trust achievable
- How Zero Trust enables the right security strategy to solve the right problems in the right way
Learn all that and more by watching our webinar.