Find out why Attribute Based Access Control is the solution for the world’s leading banks and financial institutions.
As demands for better online services– from customers, staff and third parties – escalate, so too do the number and complexity of regulations. The list of requirements is many: FFIEC, FRB, FDIC, OCC, NCUA, CFPB, ACSSS to name a few. And banks have more combined state, local and federal governing bodies and agencies than any other industry.
Disparate systems and IT environments further aggregate the complex situation faced by large banks and financial institutions.
Ensuring the right people and only the right people get access to the right data in the right context is a major stumbling block to rolling-out new “game-changing” services. Particularly when you know authorization is a moving target, and policies change regularly and often.
In this webinar you will hear case stories from real-life deployments of Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC) and discover how Fortune 500’s:
- Dynamically secure sensitive data at application, API and database levels
- Enforce policy and regulation changes with minimal fuss, and satisfy compliance auditors
- Process hundreds of millions of daily transactions
- Reduce internal data theft and fraud
- Release game-changing services faster