With enterprise-wide implementations of SharePoint becoming the standard, IT and application administrators are challenged to ensure the right level of access control. However, standard SharePoint access settings become stale quickly; and ongoing management is complex, manual to manage and very time consuming. The security risks and vulnerabilities due to the lack of visibility and control are often unknown until it’s too late. There is a need for better access control within the application. To simplify the management of SharePoint access, the Dynamic Authorization Extension for Sharepoint enables power of dynamic, fine-grained access control.
Axiomatics Dynamic Access Control for SharePoint
Extend existing SharePoint access control
- Evolve what you have with an approach that extends, not excludes, legacy SharePoint access tools
- Leverage existing roles and permissions to build scalable policies, and easily reuse these to centralize policy management
Simplify Management and Compliance
- Reduce time spent on authorization and managing user onboarding
- Eliminate document-by-document access control setting and change management
- Enable centralized reporting – and easily prove your compliance
Visibility and Control
Make policies changes once, and then scale easily across the environment. Administrators gain a centralized management point for access visibility and control.
Solve Access Control Challenges
Solve common issues associated with legacy role-based access control, such as:
- Ease of managing joiner / mover / leaver process
- Eliminate toxic combinations – users having conflicting access permissions
- Enforce segregatation of duties
Sharepoint user access management made simple, accurate and compliant.
Axiomatics has collaborated with Knowit Secure AB, a consultancy firm that creates unique customer values by offering digital and cross-functional solutions, to release the Dynamic Authorization Extension for SharePoint. This functionality facilitates businesses’ use of a policy-based approach to manage SharePoint access control. (SharePoint® is a registered trademark of Microsoft.)Request a Demo