Axiomatics works with open source APIs, such as Kong. Kong is a scalable, open source API Layer (also known as an API Gateway, or APIMiddleware). Kong runs in front of any RESTful API and is extended through Plugins, which provide extra functionality and services beyond the core platform. Integrating with dynamic authorization from Axiomatics extends the capabilities of Kong, providing fine-grained access control and the protection of critical assets.
If you’d like learn more about how Axiomatics dynamic authorization works with the Kong API, you can watch this webinar. It features a healthcare API use case and our partner, Optum.
Kong is known for its ability to:
- Protect your services with an authentication layer
- Manage, throttle, and restrict inbound and outbound API traffic
- Visualize, inspect, and monitor APIs and microservices traffic
- Transform requests and responses on the fly
- Stream request and response data to logging solutions
- Invoke serverless functions via APIs