Effective: May 25, 2018
how you can update, manage, export, and delete your information. This Policy also tells you what your
rights are in relation to the personal data you give to us. If you have any questions about this Privacy
Policy or your rights under it please contact us at:
Address: Axiomatics AB, Västmannagatan 4, 111 24 Stockholm
Phone: +46 8 515 10 240
Controller of Personal Data
Axiomatics AB (556708-1012) is the legal entity responsible as controller of personal data as outlined by
the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). Axiomatics is the “data controller” of any personal data
it may collect, process and hold about you, unless we inform you otherwise.
It is important for you to understand and be able to exercise your “data rights”; in particular, your right to
not have personal data used for direct marketing purposes.
You are entitled to:
● Have your data processed in a fair, lawful and transparent way;
● Access personal data we hold about you;
● Require us to correct any mistakes in your personal data;
● Require us to delete personal data concerning you in certain situations where there is no good
reason for us to continue to process it;
● Request that we transfer your personal data to you or another service provider in a simple,
● Object at any time to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
● Object to automated decision making which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly
significantly affects you;
● Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data; and
otherwise restrict or temporarily stop our processing of your personal data in certain
To exercise any of your data rights, please contact the Controller of Personal Data,
Security of your personal information
Axiomatics takes reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or
alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our
secure (password and firewall protected) servers. We will erase or anonymize your data once it is no
longer necessary for the purpose we obtained it for.
What personal data do we collect?
All personal information is treated with confidentiality and processed only for the purposes below and
always on a lawful basis and on some occasions based on our legitimate interest as a business. Under
no circumstances will Axiomatics forward your personal data to third parties for any other reasons than
the ones outlined in the section below on how we handle data to third-party services.
● We collect personal information about you when you visit our website, request content or place
an order for products or services.
● We also collect information when you voluntarily complete forms, customer surveys, provide
feedback and participate in competitions.
● If you have asked for an evaluation product license, we also use this information to define an
account for you at the customer support website support.axiomatics.com where registered
customers also have their accounts with basic contact data. Users of the support website can
review and edit the information which we keep in their own user profiles.
Personal information may include, but is not limited to:
● Your name and physical address, email addresses, and telephone numbers
● Behavioral or demographic attributes, when tied to personal identifiers
● Past transactional behavior on our website
● Information obtained from third parties on your interests
● Information about your company such as the name, size and location of your company and your
role within the company
We may also collect other information that may include, but is not limited to:
● Unique IDs such as a cookie placed on your computer, mobile or device IDs
● Internet Protocol address (“IP address”) and information derived from your IP address such as
your geographic location browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of
visit, page views, and website navigation.
● Behavioral data about your usage of the Axiomatics website, such as web pages clicked,
websites and content areas visited, date and time of activities
● The web search you used to locate and navigate to the Axiomatics website
● In some instances, we may combine other information with personal information, such as deriving
geographical location from your IP address and combining behavioral data about your usage of
the channels with your name. If we combine other information with personal information, we will
treat the combined information as personal information.
How do we handle the personal information you provide to us?
We use the information to:
● Process transactions. Axiomatics may use personal information along with financial, credit card,
and payment information, to process your transactions.
● Provide service and support. Axiomatics may use your personal information to provide you
support or other services you have ordered, as well as product updates, product patches and
fixes and other similar operational communications.
● Administer product downloads and licensing compliance. If you download products from our
Support Web, Axiomatics uses personal information to: confirm certain information about your
order (for example, that you did not experience problems in the download process); discuss the
downloaded products; or provide marketing or sales information about related products and
services. Axiomatics also may use personal information to contact you, confirm compliance with
support web in the Support web section below.
● Provide tailored marketing information. Axiomatics may use your personal information and
other information to notify you about new product releases and updates, service developments
and conferences/events. Read more about this in the Marketing section below.
● Respond to your requests. Axiomatics may also use personal information in order to respond
directly to your information requests (including newsletter registrations or other specific requests)
or other inquiries.
● Interact with you on third-party social networks. Axiomatics may use your personal
information to interact with you on third party social networks. Axiomatics interactions with you on
● Improve Products, Services, and Experiences. Axiomatics may use your personal information
to evaluate and improve our products, services, marketing, and customer relationships.
Obtain Third-party Services
We share personal information and other information with third parties who provide services to
Axiomatics, such as analytics, event/campaign management, website management, information
technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other
similar services. When Axiomatics shares personal information with third-party service providers, we
require that they use your personal information and other information only for the purpose of providing
services to us and subject to terms consistent with this Policy.
We may also disclose your personal information to a third party if and only if we are forced to do so in
order to conform to legal requirements or to comply with a legal process. We use software service
providers for storing of data, providing support to our services, managing and administering customer
relations and managing and administering our marketing and sales activities. All contracted third-party
service providers are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they
provide us, or our customers on our behalf.
To ensure the safety of your personal data, we only use third-party service providers in the EU or the
U.S., bound to compliance with either the European Data Protection legislation (including the EU General
Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR”) or the EU – U.S. Privacy Shield.
Apart from contracted third-party service providers, your information will not be shared with anyone else.
Please note, however, that we can provide access to your personal data in case of illegal or abusive use,
or in case we receive orders from a competent legal authority.
We ask that you do not send or share any sensitive personal information (e.g., government-issued or
financial account numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other
beliefs, health, genetic, or biometric data, criminal background, or trade union membership) with us.
marketing efforts. Our website also uses web traffic analysis tools from Google. For details about how
may experience some usability flaws if you decline cookies.
We may contact you in the future in matters that we feel relate to the topics for which you have shown an
interest provided when you have requested assets from our website and where you have specifically
agreed to this. If you do not wish to receive any more emails from us you can either use the unsubscribe
link that is included in all our messages or contact us by email. We will erase or anonymize your data
once it is no longer necessary for the purpose we obtained it for.
If you select to register on the Axiomatics support website, you are responsible for the protection of your
password secrecy and should be careful with your password to safeguard your own privacy and the
privacy of others. Axiomatics does not store passwords in clear text and cannot be held responsible for
lost passwords. If you forget your password, Axiomatics cannot retrieve your old password which means
you must use the features provided on the website to redefine user credentials. To change or reset
passwords, use the corresponding link on our website. We may contact you directly if there are ongoing
technical issues with your access to the Support Web, and we reserve the right to revoke it at any time.
Axiomatics offers no products or information intended to attract children and as a result does not
knowingly solicit personal information from children under the age of 13.