UX Designer to the leader in dynamic authorization – in the center of Stockholm
Jan 27 – We have closed the entry to this job and are performing interviews.
As a UX Designer, you need to be passionate about translating different product insights into requirements and guidelines for the development of the interfaces of Axiomatics products. In that direction, you will be closely interacting with the product unit including researchers, product owners, and engineers, transforming insights into requirements. You will be gathering user input and generating requirements for the engineering team, working towards the most user-centric interfaces for our products.
Join our team and work in a flexible, international environment, and augment our core data protection and authorization products, dealing with some of the major security concerns of our time. We’re dynamic, multicultural, and work in a fast-moving environment that appreciates and gives space to your ideas and creativity. A place where you can grow and make a difference.
Who we are
Axiomatics is an innovative company in the front line of authorization. We are the premier vendor of policy and attribute based authorization solutions that help large organizations share information and still meet elaborate compliance requirements, protect intellectual property, and preserve individual privacy. From our headquarters in central Stockholm and our office in Chicago, we serve a global customer base within finance, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, media, pharma, US Federal Government, and the public sector.
Skills and Experience
Axiomatics is a multicultural company and that’s why English is our official language, so you need to be fully fluent and have:
- Bachelor’s degree Design or in Computer Science (or similar)
- Proven work experience in designing user interfaces for corporate software products.
- Experience in gathering user requirements in collaboration with product managers and software engineers
- Experience in illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Experience in developing UI mockups and prototypes
- Experience in identifying and troubleshooting UX problems
- Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Knowledge of Agile development processes processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Nice to have
- Experience in working with CSS
- Experience with Sketch, InVision Studio, Adobe XD or Figma
Competitive remuneration package based on your experience and:
- Remote work & flexible working hours
- Hardware of your choice
- Sponsorship for top-tier international conferences and seminars
Does this sound like your next endeavor? Join our success and send your application today to email@example.com
Leading the future of dynamic authorization solutions.