Quality Assurance (QA)Engineer
You’re a passionate Quality Assurance engineer with experience in designing and implementing tests. Tough problems excite you and you’re always up for the next big challenge. Joining our remote team based in Athens as a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will work in a flexible and international environment. As a result, you will augment our core data protection and authorization products, dealing with some of the major security concerns of our time. We’re a dynamic, multicultural, and in fast-moving environment that appreciates and gives space to your ideas and creativity. Firstly, a place where you can grow and make a difference.
Who we are
Axiomatics is an innovative company in the front line of authorization. We are the premier vendor of policy and attribute based authorization solutions. They help large organizations share information and still meet elaborate compliance requirements, protect intellectual property, and preserve individual privacy. From our headquarters in Stockholm and our office in Chicago, we serve an impressive portfolio of multinational customers within financial services, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, pharma, US Federal Government, and the public sector.
Skills and Experience
Axiomatics is a multicultural company and that’s why English is our official language, so you need to be fully fluent and have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experience in creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Experience in estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities
- Up to date knowledge of test management tools like XRay
- Strong knowledge of Agile development processes
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Nice to have
- Experience with Cucumber and BDD
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
- Experience with Docker and virtualization tools
Competitive remuneration package based on your experience and:
- Remote work & flexible working hours
- Hardware of your choice
- Sponsorship for top-tier international conferences and seminars
Location: Athens, Greece.
Does this sound like your next endeavor? Join our success and send your application today to email@example.com
Leading the future of dynamic authorization solutions.