PreSales Engineer US/Chicago
Are you a self-motivated person with solid technical credentials and a degree of business acumen? We are seeking someone of your background to fill the position as Pre-Sales Engineer within our customer relations team based in US/Chicago. Your focus is to support the US sales team by delivering technical demonstrations, presentations and contributing to RFP’s throughout the sales cycle. Working in collaboration with executive leadership and technology peers, you will implement our dynamic authorization products into client environments. Together we solve some of their greatest authorization challenges by implementing Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC).
Who are we?
Axiomatics is a dynamic and innovative company with a pioneering atmosphere where your knowledge and ideas are highly valued. The work environment is challenging while giving you freedom to explore and be creative.
As part of this role, you will be required to:
- Design, deploy, implement and integrate the Axiomatics platform with critical applications and infrastructure.
- Work with customers to understand their challenges and mentor them through POCs (Proof of Concept) and the implementation process.
- You will be required to travel to take part in customer meetings and deliver technical presentations.
- Use and demonstrate the Axiomatics platform (especially policy modelling and design).
- Troubleshoot client implementations of the Axiomatics platform to resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Assist with service delivery, customer training and support as needed.
Who are you?
As a high energy professional you are looking to expand your horizons. You maintain a high level of initiative, accuracy, and focus. Solving complex customer issues from start to finish is something you enjoy as well as understanding the importance of customer satisfaction.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-6 years of industry experience in design, development, customization, configuration, deployment of any Identity Management, Access Control or Data Governance products.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Strong communication and writing (tech and non-tech).
- Ability to translate business to technical requirements.
- Working knowledge of Java/J2EE, SQL and Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Practical experience with Java web application containers such as JBoss, IBM Websphere and Apache Tomcat.
- Good command of service containerization and orchestration technologies (e.g. Docker and Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of secure API gateways
We offer you the freedom to work from anywhere in the US.
Join the team and send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org
-leading the future of dynamic access control