You’re a passionate DevOps engineer that is thrilled by working on the state of the art infrastructure but also improving existing solutions. You want to work closely with the development team to support and improve the development lifecycle. Supporting and improving our IT ecosystem by leveraging the latest tech stack is something that sounds challenging to you. You will work in a flexible, international environment and augment our core data protection and authorization products, dealing with some of the major security concerns of our time. We’re a dynamic, multicultural, and fast-moving environment that appreciates and gives space to your ideas and creativity. A place where you can grow and make a difference.
Who we are
Axiomatics is an innovative company in the front line of authorization. We are the premier vendor of policy and attribute based authorization solutions that help large organizations share information and still meet elaborate compliance requirements, protect intellectual property, and preserve individual privacy. From our headquarters in Stockholm and our office in Chicago, we serve a global customer base within financial services, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, media, pharma, US Federal Government, and the public sector.
Skills and Experience
Axiomatics is a multicultural company and that’s why English is our official language, so you need to be fully fluent and have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Knowledge of networking & infrastructure
- Strong skills in network security, security certificates and PKI
- Experience with infrastructure as code and Kubernetes
- Experience in administration and maintenance of infrastructure on prem and on cloud
- Experience in working with Docker and virtualization tools
- Experience in working with NGINX
- Experience with modern code and artifact repository managers like Bitbucket, Artifactory
- Familiarity with Agile way of working and Jira.
- Experience in working with key stakeholders to document and analyze DevOps requirements, along with delivering solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
You should also
- Enjoy working with CI/CD pipelines
- Prefer Linux as your weapon of choice, but you can master the most common operating systems
- Being able to apply best practices for system security, continuity, and data integrity
Nice to have
- Experience in working on cloud platforms
- Experience with Red Hat Virtualization
- Experience working in an ISO-Certified environment
- A certification for AWS, GCloud, Azure, Kubernetes or Docker will be considered a plus.
Competitive remuneration package based on your experience and:
- Flexible working hours
- Hardware of your choice
- Sponsorship for top-tier international conferences and seminars
Location: Office in the central of Stockholm
Does this sound like your next endeavor as our DevOps Engineer? Join our success and send your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leading the future of dynamic authorization solutions.