Axiomatics Federal, Inc. is seeking a Java architect / developer (Professional Services Engineer) to implement the Axiomatics product suite and to design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain software customizations to the customers’ solutions as needed. Axiomatics Federal, Inc. provides customers with professional services to ensure customer success and retention of Axiomatics solutions. The PSE will be a high energy professional, maintain a high level of initiative, accuracy, and focus in order to achieve customer satisfaction and deliver the professional services on time according to the customer’s implementation plan. The PSE will work directly with customer’s team leaders, architects, and developers responsible for the Axiomatics solution at the customer site.
The PSE will work within the Axiomatics Federal, Inc. Customer Relations team and will occasionally support the pre-sales engineers when responding to Requests for Proposals/Information and/or building proofs-of-concepts for customer prospects.
Other PSE responsibilities will include providing implementation scheduling, resolving technical issues, integrating with third party products, and delivering advice as a technical consultant for Federal customers. The PSE will be expected to contribute to the Axiomatics Knowledge Base. The PSE is responsible for the successful implementation and operation of Axiomatics solutions on customer site and, therefore, ultimately responsible for customer satisfaction.
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen and capable of obtaining a U.S. security clearance
- Candidate must reside in the Washington Metro Area (WMA). Relocation is not available
- Demonstrable experience in oral and written skills. Candidate should provide on-the-job experience examples of technical interactions with customers, to include software demonstrations and presentations
- Minimum of five (5) years demonstrated, on-the-job, server-side Java development and web application/services development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Demonstrated, on-the-job experience with Identity and Access Management (IdAM) systems
- Demonstrated, on-the-job experience providing operations and maintenance support to include: COTS configuration; assisting with verifying customer requirements; troubleshooting and resolving software issues; supporting test and production deployments; supporting customer technical exchange meetings, and assisting with working customer defect reports (DRs) and change requests (CRs)
- Demonstrated, on-the-job experience documenting and implementing best engineering practices and standards. Please be prepared to provide examples.
- Demonstrated, on-the-job experience or familiarity with enterprise Externalized Authorization Management (EAM) systems
- Experience or knowledge of relational databases, such as Oracle, SQL Server, and PostgreSQL
- Experience with REST APIs and web services
- Experience with Apache Tomcat, JBoss, and/or IBM WebSphere
- Demonstrated, on-the-job experience or familiarity with eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) or with writing ABAC authorization policies
- Experience with CA SiteMinder, PingFederate, API Gateways (CA API Management, Axway, Apigee, DataPower), Spring Security, and virtual directory services