In conjunction with Radiant Logic, Axiomatics presents
The Key to Secure, Comprehensive and Adaptive Access Control:
Combining Dynamic Authorization and Federated Identity
A webinar with Radiant Logic and Axiomatics
Today’s large enterprises are looking to achieve better access control management and consistency, along with strong audit control and ease of record keeping and archiving. But the challenges are many:
- These enterprises are often saddled with legacy access control approaches.
- Lines of business have defined their own roles for access.
- Silos in the organization have different models and patterns for managing access control. Some models are conditional, even dynamic, but most are static, hard to scale, insufficient for modern applications and expensive to maintain.
The solution is clear: policy-based access management is needed to service their entire ecosystem, and control how the policies are defined and managed, with structured governance control.
Enterprises are implementing Attribute-Based Access Control (ABAC) for externalized dynamic authorization that is both policy-based for easier audit and fine-grained enough that it can tackle any business requirement. Along the way, deployment challenges emerge:
- ABAC needs attributes, and attributes are linked to entities/objects and processes that are scattered across all identity and data silos.
- To provide a comprehensive and optimized authorization framework, ABAC policies require a consolidated, normalized directory of attributes.
Radiant Logic’s product, RadiantOne FID, is a federated identity and directory service based on virtualization that supplies policy engines with all the objects, attributes and context they need. Axiomatics’ dynamic authorization suite provides the fastest and most extensive ABAC engine for a policy-based approach to authorization.
Together, they add speed and accuracy to the process, allowing enterprises to take full advantage of ABAC for fast, fine-grained authorization.
Date: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 11 AM Pacific; 2 PM Eastern
Speakers: Jonas Iggbom, Vice President of Sales Engineering, Axiomatics North America; Wade Ellery, Senior Solutions Architect, Radiant Logic.