Who we are
Axiomatics is an innovative company in the front line of authorization. We are the premier vendor of policy and attribute-based authorization solutions that help large organizations share information and still meet elaborate compliance requirements, protect intellectual property, and preserve individual privacy. From our headquarters in Stockholm and our offices in Chicago and Washington D.C., we serve a global customer base within finance, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, media, pharma, US Federal Government, and the public sector.
Skills and Experience
Axiomatics is a multicultural company and that’s why English is our official language, so you need to be fully fluent and have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Practical knowledge of Java and Spring (or Dropwizard).
- Experience in writing and maintaining tests.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience using Git and build tools (Maven, Gradle) in a professional/workplace environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Nice to have
If you also have the following skills/experience we are interested to get in touch.
- Understanding of Authentication/Authorization flows.
- Experience with Kotlin.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with TDD/BDD.
- Experience with agile frameworks.
Competitive remuneration package based on your experience
- Remote work & flexible working hours.
- Hardware of your choice.
- Sponsorship for top-tier international conferences and seminars.
Location: Athens, Greece.
Does this sound like your next endeavor? Join our success and send your application as Software Engineer – Athens today to [email protected]
Leading the future of dynamic authorization solutions.