Jan 29 – We have closed the entry to this job and are performing interviews.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to help accelerate our business by working with multiple teams around the globe and reaching out to some of the major stakeholders in Business, IT and Security teams at some of the largest corporations in Europe and USA and bringing Axiomatics’ technology into their IT infrastructure.
Axiomatics is a Swedish company acting in a global market, trusted by some of the World’s largest companies and government organizations. We are providing the most extensive and innovative authorization solution to the market with 10 years of experience of securing access to most sensitive resources for our customers.
As an international market leader, we are an ambitious company with research and innovation in our DNA, and respectfulness and thought-leadership as our core values.
Axiomatics has a highly diversified workforce with more than 10 different nationalities in our team, and using English as our company language. We have offices in Stockholm, Athens, Chicago and Washington DC and practice globally with customers in all continents. In a rapidly growing market we aim to scale fast by adding new talented people to help us.
If you want to make an impact in the IT security industry by joining a dynamic, innovative, acknowledged and established company with a start-up like and pioneering atmosphere where your knowledge and ideas are highly valued, Axiomatics is the place to be!
In the role as Sales Development Representative, you will play a key part in our sales team and be the bridge to our marketing team.
What you’ll do:
- Generate new leads through research and high-volume outreach as well as other proactive outbound prospecting measures.
- Be the ambassador to create awareness and demand of Axiomatics’ products, and provide presentations to the potential customers at initial stage.
- Discover and develop effective SDR cadence and toolkits to qualify both inbound and outbound leads.
- Manage and monitor quality of CRM data at top of the sales funnel.
- Work with marketing, sales operation and sales representatives to continuously analyze and optimize sales development process.
Who you are:
- Worked 1+ year in a B2B sales team or frontend customer service as previous roles.
- Capable of conducting research and data analysis individually.
- Experience in IT industry is highly beneficial.
- CRM experience a plus.
- An excellent communicator who has strong in-person, phone and written communication skills.
- Curious to discover new channels and methods to build relationships and trust.
- Commanding desire to learn new knowledge, both technically and culturally.
- Highly organized with good time management skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
Location: Office in central Stockholm, but applicants from all places in EU are welcome.
Does this sound like your next endeavor? Join our success and send your application today to [email protected]