Are you a results-oriented person with a passion for B2B growth marketing and technology?
Do you enjoy working together with product and sales teams to ensure that all marketing activities support a growth strategy? We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist at our head office in Stockholm. Join a fast-growing international team to offer our clients next-generation solutions of data security.
Who are we?
Axiomatics is a dynamic and innovative company with a pioneering atmosphere where your knowledge and ideas are highly valued. The work environment is challenging while giving you the freedom to explore and be creative.
About this role
In this versatile role, you will be responsible for tracking and reporting B2B marketing campaigns, ensuring a data-driven approach to improve ad performance and increase conversion rates throughout the funnel. This also includes being creative in generating marketing campaigns and implementing campaign targets and KPIs as well as keeping track of the progress.
The role will include, but is not limited to the following tasks:
- Work on integrated campaigns, starting with strategy, brief and working on executing and measuring performance.
- Ideate, test, iterate and optimize growth via paid acquisition, remarketing, and product optimizations across web and native-app growth channels.
- Constantly work on new channels, creatives and other ideas for experimentation, optimization and acquisition growth.
- Marketing performance tracking and reporting (connect external analytics platform with internal tools, e.g. Google Analytics/Hubspot/ Act-On/Salesforce)
- Daily management of our digital marketing channels with main focus on SEO/SEM/ Social
- Own and drive the performance and results for our digital investments in relevant channels. Post campaign analysis and reporting.
- Optimize all activity in order to meet growth marketing goals.
- Seek and explore all new digital marketing opportunities.
- Manage marketing automation tools Hubspot/ Act-On and provide input to improve online content, considering SEO and manage performance tracking and reporting on Google Analytics.
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segments by using our CRM.
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out.
- Take ownership of our MQL/SQL process.
Who are you?
As a high-energy professional you are looking for a company where you can grow and set your footprint. You maintain a high level of initiative, accuracy, and focus.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- 3-6 years of experience in creating B2B campaigns that drive upper-funnel awareness and consideration.
- Experience guiding creative input, development and execution from concept to completion with a customer-centric view.
- Experience guiding paid and organic media campaigns and ensuring alignment with creative and overall campaign strategy.
- Experience in digital acquisition and growth marketing.
- Execution-oriented mindset – with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done. Ability to operate autonomously amidst ambiguity, in a dynamic environment. A self- starter who is willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- Experience operating and collaborating in a start-up environment i.e fast-paced, cross-functional, organization.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data. Any data visualization tools are appreciated.
- Proven knowledge of Enterprise digital marketing tools preferred, including industry-leading CRMs and Marketing Automation platforms as well as Martech Integrations/ Roll out.
- Demonstrated experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments and campaign effectiveness.
- Fluency in English. Oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study, thus with a 3+ years of experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Work experience in LinkedIn, Twitter and Google Ads, web technologies and CMS (WordPress, HTML, CSS).
- Graphic design (Adobe Suite) and video editing is highly preferred.
Location: Office in central Stockholm, but applicants from all places in EU are welcome.
Join the team and send your resume to [email protected]
Leading the future of dynamic authorization solutions.